From now on: Counseling by phone and mail - in addition to personal counseling
Due to the current corona pandemic, we - like everyone - have to change our behaviour. In order to protect ourselves and everyone else, we will only provide personal counseling in the Dorfgemeinschaftshaus Ahlhorn, Katharinenstraße 15, 26197 Großenkneten, after making an appointment by phone, until further notice.
- Our counseling times are Tuesday, 9:30 – 12:30 and Thursday, 15:00 – 17:30.
- Please wait in front of the building until we ask you to come inside.
- Please wash your hands upon entering, in the bathrooms to the right.
- If necessary, we will provide face masks and disinfectants.
- We will ventilate the room during counseling.
- Moreover, we will disinfect most surfaces.
- Please take care to keep your distance as much as possible!
In addition, we still offer counseling by phone and via phone conference (with translations). Contact us to make an appointment:
- Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 1 PM. Call 01516 6273385 (romanian, english, german, italian)'
- Monday 9 AM – 1 PM. Call 0176 43302127 (romanian, german, english, french, russian)
- or via mail: email@example.com
After making an appointment, counseling by phone can take place
Tuesday and Thursday 9 AM – 1 PM and 3 PM – 5.30 PM.
If necessary, please leave a message on our answering machine, leaving your number slowly and clearly. We will try to call you back as soon as possible. This limits our counseling, but we still hope to help with the most necessary and urgent matters.
We are not interested in panic-mongering, but in preventive, solidarity-based action.
Our solidarity changes its form, but in unknown, uncertain times, solidarity is essential for all of us!